Monday, March 26, 2012

Chicago Feburary 2005

I will be in Chicago for a week the last part of Feburary. Can anyone recommed any great places to stay and visit. I have been there a few times before and absolutly love it. I have done the touristy thing before and the last visit went the local%26#39;s route and visited some small local clubs for live music also some small resturants that are vastly overlooked by many travel sights. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially from folks who are local to Chicago.



I love visiting small joints that feature live music especially jazz/latin jazz and afro/cuban as well as good places to have dinner.





Also what will the weather be like in Feburary. What is typical Feburary weather like. I have only visited in the spring and summer months.





Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment