Friday, March 30, 2012

Another walking question

I just read the post about walking in downtown and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea on how long it would take to walk from The John Hancock Building to Cloud Gate? We will have two kids in umbrella strollers. I%26#39;ve thought about a cab or trolley, but I%26#39;d like to stop at the Tribune and see the rock collection in the walls. Any ideas would be appreciated.





Another walking question


It%26#39;s just a hair over a mile, so a good 20 minutes. Walking tends to be slower on Michigan Ave with the crowds and window shoppers. Nice walk though.



Another walking question


I would say it%26#39;s fifteen to twenty minutes of actual walking. Adding in the Tribune Tower is a great idea.




Great! Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.




Walking directions - http://www.hopstop.com/?city=chicago


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment