Wednesday, April 25, 2012

best horse and carriage ride

I would like to take my husband and kids on a horse and carriage ride while we are visiting chicago 12-15through12-17. I think it would be very nice to do in the evening with all the christmas decorations through town. Could you please tell me which ones you feel are the best and their web site. thank you, julie



best horse and carriage ride


www.noblehorsechicago,com located at Michigan and Pearson



www.antiquecoach-carriage.com located at Michigan and Huron



best horse and carriage ride


I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ve ever bothered with making reservations for a carriage ride. Normally, there is only a short line. I agree that taking it at night and seeing the Christmas lights at night is the way to go.




I%26#39;ve done both listed here, they have nice carriages with happy horses and drivers. You just walk up to a carriage for the ride, there will be plenty of availability. If you want to surprise the family, you can make reservations to have the carriage pick you up at a specific time/place, it only costs about $10 extra and makes a memorable moment. Maybe a pick up at the hotel to ride around then drop you at your dinner or after dinner pick up. Check with the hotel and see if you can get an apple or carrot so your 12 year old can give to the horse.





To surprise my husband for our 5 anniversary, I reserved a carriage to pick us up at the restaurant after dinner. It was perfect because while we were finishing our meal, he said the only thing our evening needed was a carriage ride and...voila!...it was waiting for him at the door.




Don%26#39;t use Chicago Horse and Carriage! I made a reservation with them as part of my engagement plans. They failed to show up, made us miss our dinner reservations, and really ruined the plans for the night. On top of it all, they refuse to give a refund... take your business elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment