Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Advise for Girls Weekend

4 of us want to go to the windy city for my friend%26#39;s bachelorette party. I have been to Chicago a bunch of times and usually stay on the Miracle Mile (Drake, Westin, Omni) but it has been over 5 years since I last went. I would love some hotel suggestions that are in the $300/night or less range and any ideas on where we could go for a night of debauchery.

Advise for Girls Weekend

If the dates work for you, this is a good deal - hotels.travelzoo.com/chicago-hotels/549528

Advise for Girls Weekend

Hi, JaXprat. Plenty of trouble to get into in Chicago! My suggestion is start at Elm Street Liquors on the corner of State St. and Elm St. It has a lounge type feel with great DJs. Then right next door is the Hangee Uppe. They have 2 levels with the upstairs being hip hop/dance music and downstairs being 80%26#39;s and 90%26#39;s music. My girlfriends and I have never NOT had fun there. Plus they are open until 4am. If you get bored (which you won%26#39;t) there are about a zillion other bars in a 2 block radius. I live a couple blocks away. I won%26#39;t be much help on hotels, but feel free to message me if you have questions about the area. Have fun!


A couple of fun restaurants with sort of shows going on would be either Carnivale which has Brazilian type girls dancing thru every now and then or Alhambra with a Moroccon theme and some belly dancing- A nice way to get some food with a theme in your tummy before you get down to the serious partying, and There are plenty of frosty libations to go along with as well.

  • What comes in a duvet set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment