Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nice Hotel near Peninsula on a Budget

I am going to be attending a wedding in May at the Peninsula - but my budget doesn%26#39;t constitute the $400 per night to stay there, and I might have to stay 2 nights. Can anyone offer alternative suggestions that may be like right next door to it? I don%26#39;t want to be too far away, as cab rides can eat up alot of the difference. I nice hotel next door/across the street, around the block would work for me to save a few hunder bucks!



Nice Hotel near Peninsula on a Budget


Try the Affinia. Not too far away, maybe 2 blocks to the east...



Nice Hotel near Peninsula on a Budget


within a block



Allerton, Affinia, Avenue, Omni



two-three



Wyndham, Fairfield by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott




If you%26#39;re not too picky, you might want to try Hotwire or Priceline.




The Afinia is on www.travel-ticker.com for $99. on weekends. I have stayed there, and it is an very nice hotel. Should work out great for yoy.




Thank you all for your suggestions. Mark - thank you for the info about travel ticker. I love to scour travel websites, but have never heard of that one before. Thank you, I am saving it in my favorites!




You are welcome. I thank Dave148 for that one. We will also be in Chicago in May, but staying at The Burnham.

No comments:

Post a Comment