Wednesday, April 25, 2012

chicago cubs

We will be in Chicago the first week of May. I would love to take my family to see a Cubs game. For the game we are interested in attending, the tickets on line are very expensive. How hard is it to find tickets at the game?



chicago cubs


You will find people selling tickets outside of the ballpark on game days. The Cubs also release unsold tickets on game days. Check the box office first.



chicago cubs


Coming from an HUGE Cubs fan, I think it%26#39;s an experience you can%26#39;t afford to miss in Chicago. If I were you, I would check to see who they are playing first. As cubs tickets are always harder to get, it might be more difficult (and expensive) if they are playing a good team. If you can%26#39;t get tickets, I would recommend going to Wrigleyville anyway. The game day experience is worth seeing even if you dont go to the game. You cant go watch it a the Cubby Bear. Also, on off days they offer tours of the stadium (which is worth checking out). Enjoy your time in Chicago! The city is awesome in the summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment