Friday, April 13, 2012

shopping in chicago

Ill spend next week in Chicago by Congress and reseved Sheraton Chicago@Tower by east north river.May be someone knows are there near good place for shopping?

My budget is not too big,if you know some good but not so expencive place to buy something from Ralph lauren,Hilfiger .and Abercrombie I will be thankfull for your information

hania

shopping in chicago

You will be a short walk (3 streets) from the largest shopping district in the city on Michigan Avenue known as the Magnificant Mile. You%26#39;ll find almost any store you could want from large department stores to Tiffany%26#39;s, Chanel, H%26amp;M, The Gap and Burberry.

For a full list of the stores, check http://www.themagnificentmile.com/. Most stores will be open from about 10:00 am to about 8:00 pm Monday through Saturday and about noon to 6:00 pm on Sundays.

You can also cross the river and walk to the State Street shopping district which features Macy%26#39;s and other smaller stores.

shopping in chicago

State Street has some stores that can offer good value - TJ Maxx, Filene%26#39;s, Nordstroms Rack. They are near Macy%26#39;s.


Thanks for yours advice.I have allso one question .can I find near Sheraton/north river/Marshall shop.Where is the nearest one.Should I take taxi to get there or maybe is only distance walking?

I have plan to make odysseycruises.How I must wear.Should I take evening and elegant clothes or I can go there in normal clothes.

Thanks for your help

Yours hania


Thanks for yours advice.I have allso one question .can I find near Sheraton/north river/Marshall shop.Where is the nearest one.Should I take taxi to get there or maybe is only distance walking?

I have plan to make odysseycruises.How I must wear.Should I take evening and elegant clothes or I can go there in normal clothes.

Marshalls - 600 N. Michigan. - you can walk from your hotel.

Casual clothes are fine for the cruise. No need to dress up fancy.

  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment