Friday, April 13, 2012

Luggage Storage at Union Station / Greyhound Bus Terminal

Hi!





I%26#39;m planning to come to O%26#39;Hare airport and after couple of hours get on a Greyhound bus downtown. Is there a chance to leave my luggage anywhere downtown? I can%26#39;t believe there is no Luggage Storage in Chicago!





Goth



Luggage Storage at Union Station / Greyhound Bus Terminal


Sorry. Since 9/11, storage lockers here are virtually non-existant.



Luggage Storage at Union Station / Greyhound Bus Terminal


Hmmm that%26#39;s odd... I remember leaving my bags at Union Station in Washingotn DC and JFK airport in NYC last summer... :/ Thanks though.




I used a locker at Union Station last February. It is on the lower level. They were big enough to hold a small suitcase.




So there is no place, that I can leave my suitcase dwontown (it%26#39;s big - I%26#39;m coming for 3 months)? I cannot believe that there are just small lockers and no luggage storage. You can easily find storages in Washington DC or NYC and I think these cities are exposed to terrosrist attacks more than Chicago. I guess I%26#39;ll have to figure something out :/ Thanks for info @ll!




There are lockers at Union station. Look at the pictures in the link below.





http://www.trainweb.org/usarail/chicago.htm




Post from two years ago. Why are all these luggage storage posts suddenly appearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment