Friday, April 13, 2012

driving directions

I need to drive from South Bend to pick up a friend at Midway Friday afternoon about 1:30,and return to South Bend. Can anyone suggest the fastest route, are there any new road construction projects, etc to avoid this spring?



Appreciate any advice. Thanks!





driving directions


www.mapquest.com is a good option. Nothing major going on near Midway.



driving directions


I normally take the Chicago Skyway when I drive back from the Michiana area, you could take that to the Dan Ryan northbound towards downtown, then take I-55 (Stevenson Expressway) south to Midway Airport, I think Cicero is the exit. I honestly don%26#39;t know if not taking the Skyway, but picking up the Tri-State Tollway to I-55 would be better, as I%26#39;ve never gone that way. You should be okay that early on a Friday afternoon, though.




Thanks!


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment